The last part of my last blog post made me start thinking about the Bucket List thing. How different mine would be today that it would have been 5 years ago. Hmmm. If I had to list TEN things only right now, what would they be?
- Complete a Sprint Triathlon
- Complete and Olympic Triathlon
- Run a Half Marathon
- Run a Marathon
- Complete a Century Ride
- Ride the Lava Flats in Hawaii (I have no delusions of competing in the Kona Ironman, but I would like to do the ride).
- Go on a White Water Rafting trip in one of the National Parks
- Own a passport with actual stamps in it (I was going to list some places I want to see, Canada being the big one, but this is the easier way of saying it).
- Own my own business
- See my son graduate college
I think if I could see/do those 10 things I would die a “Man in Full”. I kept off personal goals for the most part (weight loss, overall health, happiness, etc.) becasue those things are a given for the most part. Feel free to comment. Lord knows I love people shooting holes in my thoughts. LOL ….